why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Friday, January 06, 2006

Tourists


Lately we seems to attract a lot of tourists to Malaysia. Mostly from the East such as China, Japan, Korea and the Indo-Pakistan regions. At other time from the Middle East. But here we see a European couple (not sure but they are whites) or probably US or Aussie/NZ or from any Caucausian majority people country. Buying cameras I observed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took a mono rail ride one evening last week at the Bt Bintang area. this was the first time I took the mono rail at night. Couldn't help seeing many 'Mat Sallehs', Arabs and other foreign people taking the mono rail too heading for the night joints. Kuala Lumpur has indeed become a cosmopolitan city, and with the RM relatively low, the tourists are truly enjoying themselves.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>