why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Morning in Kuantan Town.





Chiggong in session. And at far background, some folks having open air public exercises, a sort of aerobic session usually using Chinese music and lead by a Chinese lady.







Public aerobic sessions. This one is organised by the Kuantan Municipal Council, and usually lead by a person employed by the Kuantan Municipal Council; and music mostly of Malay, English and Hindustani recordings.




Old folks relaxing and talking after their morning brisk walk.







Walking on small cobblestone massage path.








Children playing, in the children playground, with one or two resting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>