why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Friday, July 28, 2006

Elephants & Deer

Deep in the green lush tropical jungle of Pahang, Malaysia, but only about less than 2 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur, at Kuala Gandah, Lanchang, Temerloh, driving on the Kuala Lumpur -Kuantan Highway, exit at Lanchang Exit, there is an elephant sanctuary managed by the Malaysian Government. And a few km away is 'Deerland' where some Malaysia deer (and a few other animals) are reared. Its worth a visit, and all activities start at about 2.30 pm.

And on the way there you meet this beautiful, original, orthantic Orang Asli (Malaysian Abroginese) house.

And when you are in the elephant land you can ride real elephants.

And bathe the elephant as well as swim with the elephant.

And after the elephant show, visit Deerland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>