why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Sunday, August 06, 2006

...............robic.......

What you mostly see at Taman Gelora, Kuantan (Malaysia)in the early morning.

Every morning these edicated ladies (mostly) and some men will gather at this spot and have about 1 hour of 'senamrobik'. Used to be led by a shrilled voice petit tough looking Chinese lady, playng the excercise music on a portable cassette player. Now I don't see her anymore, somebody else is leading the session. Its a multiracial session, mostly Chinese with a splatter of Malays, some time one or two others.


Chee Gong in progress. This happens only every Sturday morning, but by the Kuantan main beach its everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>