why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Thursday, September 21, 2006

TQ Ustaz Arieff Salleh Rosman



Thank you Ustaz Arief Salleh Rosman for imparting your Islamic Religious knowledge to us at Surau An-Naim in Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur.

Your once a month visit to us, talking to us, teaching us, reminding us had been very useful; and your patient and deep knowledge on matters pertaining to Islamic beliefs and everyday life situation had us transfixed to your teachings.

You have been with us for not a very long period, but we will surely miss you when you are gone.

We wish you all the best and the happiness in your new sorroundings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>