why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

At high tide


This morning before entering the Kuantan Masjid for my Subuh Prayers, at about 5.30 in the morning, I saw this beautiful scene of a full moon. Probably the last full moon for the year 2006, the next full moon will be in early 2007 (am I right?).






But when I went for my morning walk in the garden near the beach I saw debris right up to the tiled walking track, and some of the sandy walking path have been inundated by sea water. The result of high tide caused by the full moon!.

This part of the sandy walking track used to be inundated by sea sand, brought by the strong sea waves during high tide and during monsoon seasons.


Since the Council built a concrete walls, a sort of tide wave breakers, at high tide the sea water does not even reach the footpath where the walls are present. But then the other parts of the walking paths/tracks are now affected, though within tolerance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>