why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rubbish, art & religion

These do not mix but I found them all in one day today at Wangsa Maju.



While taking my morning walk this morning I saw this. For some people life is so easy, just throw away any of their unwanted item anywhere. Don't they have any conscion/concern?



At noon I saw this. Art in a very crude form, art on the sidewalk wall. Still its art. Well I thought, its not bad.



And that evening, on going to the An-Naim Surau I saw Ustaz Mustaffar Umar giving tazkirah. That was a surprise. But it was a welcome sight. He had been with us over many years before he decided to return to Indonesia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>