why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ustaz Mustaffa Umar.






For about 8 years, Ustaz Mustaffa Umar had been patiently teaching Tafseer Al-Quraan to the flock at a Surau in Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur. He is there almost every Tuesday night. His dedication is beyond reproach and his knowledge is beyond question.
And now he has to say good-bye, he is going back to his country of origin. We will miss him. As the Malays say, "Di mana kan ku cari ganti?". He leaves in late April 06
May Allah bless him, and may he continue with his missionary work, and may his life be a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>