why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Please Donate


There he sits like a hermit, reading the Koraan, at one corner just outside the Muslim Prayer House (Surau) at the Tapah (Malaysia) Rest & Recreation (R&R) area, on the North South Highway. He collects donations to build a School for Al-Hafiz (Koraan Readers who can memorise the whole Koraan) for orphans.
He must have been permited to do so, he has actually a letter with a Seal from the Muslim Religious Department to carry out his collection for such donations.
I began to notice him since about 6 months ago when I often use the Highway to travel to and from Ipoh, and at Tapah R&R I often stop as the facilities over there I consider as First Class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>