why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A hot hot Sunday lunch.



Today I was alone in the house, my wife gone shopping with her cousion. So I decided to have a cheap meal outside, at a rice stall. I had 1/2 a plateful of rice, a small bit of fish, some curried squids, some fried meat pieces, hot sambal (chilli paste), and some cucumber. And for drink I asked for a hot sugarless and milkless tea in a small mug. I looked forward to that meal, especially today is a hot day but it was not too humid outside. And I chose a seat in shade of a canvas shelter.



Finished my meal but the chili paste was too hot (chilli hot) to finish. And the tea also too hot (temperature hot, have to wait untill it cooled down).

And the bill? RM 6.00 (USD 1.00 = RM 3.80).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>