why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hotel & Good Foods.

I am runnng out of ideas on what to blog on. So I keep coming back to food. Some people also run out of ideas and they go for girls or even plain sex.



This was a fried egg noddle in thick gravy, topped up with egg white, vege and seafood which I had at a hotel in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia on the Boxing Day 06 night. And it costed RM 21.00 (USD 1 = RM 3.70). Expensive? Not if you are in hotel surroundings.



I mean look at how much they would charge if you take anything from the hotel room.






And on the highway back from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur the next day, I saw these food prices. These were R & R prices.

Maybe its more expensive than these if you have similar meals outside Malaysia.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ugyen said...

What is Eid???? anyway thanks for the comment and actually i didn't get what you saying!!!

12:34 PM  
Blogger mylias said...

Eid is Muslim celebration days, one at the end of the Ramadan (fasting month), and another 1 day after the Wukuf (of Muslims in Mecca) during the Haj period. The former is called Eid-ul-Fitr and the latter Eid-ul-Adzha.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>