why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Saturday, June 30, 2007

cheaperthanhotels UK

Spending a day on a business trip or leisure in London is everyone’s dream, whatever the cost. And now many hotels in London are offering a one night accommodation, with breakfast and hotel facilities, for as cheap as GBP 65
and some hotels may even offer lower tariffs, and its worth every penny when one considers the challenges of transport in London. And these hotels are star-rated, 3 and 2 stars. If one wants a 4 star hotel one may even stay just off Central London, in Brentford Middlesex where one will have all the leisure of touring the semi-urban areas. One can book most of those hotels via the internet, with very small deposit to be paid upfront, and payments only made on arrival.

One can travel the UK and get accommodations in hotels in their major cities , such as Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Cardiff or even at Heathrow Airport itself or even at some of their other cities and towns or even a seaside town under hot deals and last minute special, being advertised quite extensively, among others.

The current offer includes all short term stays, inside 21 days accommodation, and also an all year round bookings or even for 1 year ahead bookings. And under special circumstances, Group Discount may be negotiated.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great site pls visit me:
http://www.or-jewellery.com

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>