why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Early morning hours to prayers.

Its a strange feeling walking alone in the brightly lit street towards the masjid in the early morning hours to perform the Subuh (Fajar) prayers. Maybe one or two people walking, passing you in their quick pace manner, not saying a word of greeting but just walking, ready dressed for the occasion, and probably a car humming driving fast (seemed so when you are walking) towards the masjid, and you passing some parked cars on the street.



And you make your way towards the masjid passing this beautiful bougainvillaea flowering bush.




A lone person walking in his own pace towards the masjid, in the cool morning air. The lights are still shining at full blast in the morning darkness.



You are now at the entrance to the masjid, still lonely but not for long. People will be trickling in, some walking and some on motorbikes while others coming in into the compound by cars.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>