why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

They work at night




The are the heshe of my town. I see them only at dark hours on street corners, dressed well and looking innocent, waiting for something ............ don't know what. They appear very late at night and by the early morning hours, by first light, they just melt into nothingess, they just disappear. not to be seen at all.

These photoes were taken at wee morning hours, when activities seemed to be very silent, and there they were in the dark. You say "Hello", you smile, they smile and they say "Hello" back to you ............ the voice you can hardly connect with the person and the dress, manly or semi-manly. You ask them if they will allow you to take photoes, and they obliged .......... and you take photoes knowing very well that they were just being kind to you and not you to them. And you do not want to take a clear photo really, just photoes ......... protecting their real identity. And you may never see them again after a few months, ........ they will just disappear into another being when you see them next on the street anywhere in the daytime.

They are just people but they are different.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Capt Ab Manan Mansor said...

Life is not as straight forward one as one would like imagine. Behaviors are hard to predict but life in relationship with the opposite sexes could always emerge as bizzre as another person would imagine. Interestingly who are clients, where do they end up,what kinds of services (relationship) are offered and what are the prices for the interim relationship?

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>