why360

Looking around me I see the bigger pictures. And I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear.

Google

Monday, February 05, 2007

Son's wedding reception.












We held a wedding reception on the Sunday night of 4th Feb. 2007 at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur on the occasion of my son's marriage. Over 400 guest attended. It was a grand occasion to my mind, the evening started off well, went smoothly and did not end untill about 11.00 pm.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your son's wedding. Looks like a very grand wedding. Just wondering, you wrote in one of your previous posts how some people have lavish wedding receptions and even go broke to save "face". Hmmm, just makes me wonder, you must have spent much $$$$ in such a grand wedding reception. Nice pictures.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Malaysia Blogsites List

>br>